If you are finding it difficult to get a job because of childcare issues, the Parents Childcare and Employment (PaCE) project could help you to get support for childcare whilst training and gaining skills.
The PaCE project is funded by the Welsh Government and the European Social Fund.
PaCE provides one-to-one adviser support to help you into work.
The project is eligible to:
- parents who are not in work
- parents who are not in education
- parents who are not already training
- parents who are unable to arrange childcare whilst trying to gain skills to get a job
The support you could get includes:
- funding for childcare
- guidance about benefits you could get whilst working
- advice about CV writing
- help finding and applying for training
- help finding a job
- advice about what training and qualifications are required
Find out more and apply for help
To apply for PaCE, email your:
- full name
- telephone number
Your details will then be sent to a PaCE adviser in your local authority area, who will contact you to arrange a meeting to check your eligibility and discuss how they can help.