If you don’t have a level 3 qualification, you may be eligible for free training designed to help you expand your job opportunities and which could potentially lead to earning a higher wage. It could give you the skills to start a job in a new job or sector you may not have considered before.
- These courses link to a large range of sectors, including accounting, digital, health and social care, construction, early years, catering, agriculture and more
- They lead to level 3 qualifications (equivalent to an advanced technical certificate or diploma, or A levels)
- Gaining a level 3 qualification could boost your income and help you stand out to employers
- People aged over 19 and living in England
- People who are unemployed, earn below the National Living Wage, or do not already have a level 3 qualification
Time and course type:
- Courses vary in length from a few weeks to a year
- These are flexible courses, offering full-time, part-time, online and classroom-based
- Courses are free
- You may also be able to get additional financial support to pay for childcare, travel and other costs. Speak to your course provider to find out what support is available
Find out more about free courses for jobs (external website) and the training providers offering free level 3 qualifications (external website).
You can also search for a free course (external website) to suit you.