There are a range of jobs in the sector – working with stock, packing orders and driving forklift trucks. Whether you’re picking, packing, sorting or scanning, there could be a perfect job for you.
Roles can include:
- receiving goods and storing them
- checking for damaged or missing items
- moving stock by hand or with equipment and/or machinery
- packing and wrapping goods
- loading goods for dispatch
- keeping stock records
- cleaning and tidying the warehouse
The average salary is around £21,000 per year.