If you are long-term unemployed, or your personal circumstances make it harder for you to find a job, hospitality employers will often consider putting you forward for placements, work experience or work trials. If you are ready to find out what adventures could await you in the hospitality sector, the opportunities are waiting for you right now!
There are numerous skilled professions within the sector, and several are included on the government’s Skilled Worker routeway list. These include:
- Publicans and managers of licensed premises
- Leisure and sports managers
- Conference and exhibition managers and organisers
- Catering and bar managers
- Restaurant and catering establishment managers and proprietors