If you are ill and unable to work
- Benefits to help with living costs while you aren’t able to work, including Universal Credit, Statutory Sick Pay and Employment and Support Allowance.
- Benefits and financial support if you’re temporarily unable to work (external website).
If you have a disability or long-term health condition
- Help if you have a disability that affects the amount of work you can do
- Support with extra living costs if you have a disability and have difficulty doing certain everyday tasks because of your condition, or if you need someone to help look after you, including Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
- Benefits and financial support if you’re disabled or have a health condition (external website).