Skip to content

If you live in Scotland, the Scottish Government is responsible for policy on supporting carers in Scotland. There is a range of information on the support available to you if you are a carer living in Scotland. This includes information on finding flexible ways to work or study to fit around caring for someone.

You can find out more information here: