Skip to content

Pensions advice

If you have reached or are approaching pension age you may need advice about pensions or retirement.

To find out what happens about your workplace pension, ask your previous employer or pension provider. To find out more about your State Pension, including how much you can get and when you can claim it, visit Check your State Pension.

If you are aged 50 or over and have a defined contribution pension you can have a free, impartial guidance appointment with Pension Wise. Call 0800 138 3944 to book an appointment or go to Pension Wise.

For independent advice on pensions, visit The Pensions Advisory Service.

If you need to know how pensions may be affected by insolvency, visit The Pension Protection Fund.