Looking for a job in agriculture?
While vacancy numbers in the hospitality and restaurant trade might be down at the moment, there are still plenty of ways you can use your skills working in the food industry, with vacancies from farm to fork.
If you’re interested in seasonal fruit and vegetable picking, then the Pick for Britain website is a fantastic information hub you should check out.
And don’t forget to check out agricultural jobs listed on the Find a job website – the official government jobs board. We’ve also listed a range of recruiters and latest vacancies we know about – take a look.
If you’re interested in jobs in food processing and retail, the Feed the Nation website has loads of information on live opportunities and details of what sort of skills are needed. It’s a brilliant place to learn about the broader food industry and the variety of roles on offer, as well as how to apply.
A range of recruiters and agencies specialise in national agricultural jobs and you may also find these links useful:
- Concordia website
- HOPS website
- Pro Force website
- Fruitfuljobs website
- Flexi Staff UK website
- Frontline Recruitment website
Vacancies in nations and regions links:
- Food Skills Cymru website Opportunities in Wales
- WMS Friday Bridge Camp website Opportunities in Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Cornwall
- DM Recruitment website Opportunities in Shropshire, Staffordshire and the West Midlands
- MC Personnel website Opportunities across Kent