Boost your jobs prospects by spending an hour a week learning online with The Skills Toolkit.
Get ahead and stand out to employers
The Skills Toolkit on the Gov.uk website gives you access to free, high-quality online courses that can help you boost your future job prospects.
By setting aside time for online learning – even an hour a week – you can learn skills that employers are looking for and broaden your experience too.
The toolkit has a range of online courses including:
- refresher courses for maths
- help with looking for work, including CVs and searching online
- computer essentials, including getting to grips with Microsoft Office and staying safe online
- professional skills – such as making great presentations and collaborative working
- business and finance – including book-keeping and being an entrepreneur
- digital skills, like graphic design, app design, social media and coding
- and personal development too, including dealing with stress and managing your wellbeing
Some of the most successful and innovative organisations have designed courses for the Skills Toolkit. You will find courses from Amazon, Microsoft, Open University and the Lloyds Bank Academy website.
Building your skills can make a huge difference to your job prospects and earning potential too. As the jobs market adapts and changes, new skills can also open you to up new jobs you’d never thought of.
So why not pop the kettle on and take ‘An Hour to Skill’ by starting a free online course today?
Visit: the skills toolkit gov.uk website for more details.